Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Blue Frog Nights


Our "local" live music venue is the Blue Frog in Lower Parel.  I say "local" because in fact it's about a 40 minute drive away!  I've been to the Blue Frog to see a number of different things now, but recently went to watch the school band, Blues No Bar, performing a Jimi Hendrix Tribute.  This is the last gig the group will do as 2 of the band are leaving this year, moving to new schools.  It was a great evening.




Yesterday was International Jazz Day and I was back at the Blue Frog again.  What a great lineup - LOADS of jazz players who combined with each other in different configurations to each play and sing different types of jazz.  So glad that today is a school holiday for Labour Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.