Monday, September 19, 2016

Coaching and catching up with friends - Denver

For the September break I went to Denver to the Presenter's Forum - this is one more step towards becoming a Cognitive Coaching Trainer.  It was also really nice to catch up with Emily, who I worked with in Switzerland.


I was busy most of the time in a fairly out of town part of Denver (and I was also horribly jet-lagged for much of it), but one evening I did take a drive out of Lookout Mountain, near Golden, on the edge of the Rocky Mountains, where Buffalo Bill is buried.


Buffalo Bill was one of the most colourful figures of the American West.  He performed in shows that displayed cowboy themes and episodes from the frontier and Indian Wars.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.