Sunday, September 25, 2016

Coaching and catching up with friends - Hong Kong

Right after getting back from Denver, and with just one day in school, I set off for Hong Kong for more Cognitive Coaching.  As I arrived in the morning, I was able to spend some time on the first day looking around a part of Hong Kong that I'd not been to before.  I decided to visit the Nan Lian Gardens and the Chi Lin Nunnery.



Pavilion of Absolute Perfection and the Zi-Wu Bridge


Song Cha Xie on the Blue Pond



Across the road from the gardens was the Chi Lin Nunnery - a beautiful and tranquil place with many statues of Buddha.


One night after the coaching was over I decided to take a ride up to Victoria Peak.  It was easy to get there on public transport with amazing views both on the way up and from the top.  I then took the bus down and took the Star Ferry across to Kowloon.  What a great experience to see the sound and light show from the water.



On my last day in Hong Kong I went down to Stanley to visit Priyanka - what a lovely time this was and how special to see her new life here in Hong Kong.  I will have many happy memories of this trip for a long time to come!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.