Monday, August 31, 2015

Walking in Bandra

On my return to school this year I was admitted to Hinduja Khar hospital for an emergency operation. Following this I was advised by my doctor to walk for 45 minutes each day and to take up yoga.  I have tried to walk a variety of different routes around my house, and to make these walks really interesting I've tried to capture the essence of these various neighbourhoods of Bandra on camera.

Carter Road at Sundown - various photos taken using my iPhone and Pro HDR





Independence Day - 15th August




Bandra from Above - walking on the skywalk near Bandra Station







A Child Gives Birth To A Mother - one of my favourite statues in Bandra


Walking the new boulevard near the Sea Link - with views across to Mahim and South Bombay




Walking north to Pali Hill


Carter Road




Chapel Road and Mount Mary




Bandra Bandstand


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.