Friday, August 7, 2015

Home Sweet (New) Home

Although I have only been here a couple of weeks, already I a feeling a lightness in my heart at my new home in Bandra.  It's cozy and convenient and once we have painted the walls it will be even better.


Here is our living room.  It is small but cozy.



Our kitchen is orange - which goes well with all our green things!


Our bedroom - it catches the evening sun.  I want to get a little table to put out on the balcony.


Rachel's room - probably my favourite room, as she has 2 balconies and it is very light.  I want to get some bamboo furniture for the large balcony.  I have already planted out lots of herbs, vegetable and flower seeds on this balcony.



Our guest bedroom - ready for visitors.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.