Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Day 9 Documentary Photography

A couple of times a year we have what is known as a Day 9.  This is a day off schedule - usually we work in cycles of 8 days.  During this time both students and teachers can pursue their passions.  The last Day 9 we had I offered photography - I wanted to do this in the village close by the school, but at that time I was told I couldn't take the children out.  We therefore decided to look at photography as art and take photos around school.  This time we were given permission to leave the campus.  My favourite photos are those of the local people going about their daily lives.  We have now laminated these photos and they have been given back to the people who are in them.























No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.